Skip to main content

How to File a Consumer Health Service Complaint

The name of the person who makes the complaint is always kept confidential, but a name and phone number is needed on the form if the CHS Inspector needs to ask more questions.

Please fill out the complaint form below:

You may submit the above complaint form via any of the following methods:

Report a Nuisance

A nuisance is defined by OS 63 § 1-1011 as "any source of filth, cause of sickness, condition conducive to the breeding of insects or rodents that might contribute to the transmission of disease, or any other condition adversely affecting the public health."

These issues are handled by city or county health officials.

To report a nuisance issue, contact your local county health department or city code enforcement office.

Contact Information

Mailing Address:
Oklahoma State Department of Health
Consumer Health Service
123 Robert S. Kerr Ave., Suite 1702
Oklahoma City, OK 73102-6406

Physical Address:
Oklahoma State Department of Health
123 Robert S. Kerr Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK

Phone: (405) 426-8250
Fax: (405) 900-7557