Oklahoma State Department of Health Hotlines
- AIDS/HIV Statewide Hotline, (800) 535-2437
- Spanish Language Hotline(Se Habla Espanol), (800) 344-7432
- Child Care Warmline (888) 574-5437
- Women, Infants, And Children (WIC) Hotline, (888) OKLAWIC, (888) 655-2942
- Newborn Hearing Screening Program, (800) 766-2223
- NewBorn Metabolic Screening, (800) 766-2223
- PRAMS (Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System), (800) 766-2223
- Blood Lead Poisoning Prevention, (800) 766-2223
- TOTS (The Oklahoma Toddlers Survey) (800) 766-2223
To Report a Disease or Outbreak
- Call the Communicable Disease Division Epidemiologist-on-Call at (405) 426-8710.
This is a 24 hours / 7 days a week number where an Epidemiologist-on-Call is available for communicable disease consultations for healthcare providers and the general public.
Public Health Emergencies, including Suspected Terrorism Events
- Call the Terrorism Preparedness and Response Service (TPRS) at (405) 271-0900.
This is a 24 hours / 7 days a week number where a TPRS representative is on call and will respond immediately.
Nursing, Nursing Facilities, Home Health Care Hotlines
- Certified nurse aide abuse for all health care settings, (800) 747-8419,
then press 2
- Complaints: nursing facilities, intermediate care facilities for individuals with intellectual disabilities, residential care homes, assisted living centers, adult day care centers, developmentally disabled, (800) 747-8419
- Incidents in nursing facilities (800) 747-8419, then press 3
- Home Health (Medicare) Hotline, (800) 234-7258
- Nurses Aide Registry, (800) 695-2157
Tobacco Use Prevention Hotlines
- OK SWAT, 1-866-4OK-SWAT
- Resource Center, 1-877-NO-BUTTS, 1-866-ONLY-AIR