Adolescent Health Summit 2023
The Maternal and Child Health Service with the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) is holding a free one day in-person Summit for professionals, and caregivers of adolescents in Oklahoma to provide interdisciplinary training and tools to improve the health of adolescents in their communities.
Who should attend?
We encourage anyone who works with adolescent youth, including but not limited to professionals, caregivers, teachers, and parents.
Where will the summit be held?
The summit will be held at Metro Technology Centers, 1900 Springlake Dr., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73111.
Is there a virtual option available?
No, this year, we are encouraging all participation to be in person. There will be an option to review portions of the conference presentations virtually after the conference.
Is there a fee to attend?
No, this event is free to all participants.
Will there be exhibitors?
Yes, we are welcoming exhibitors to participate in providing information relative to adolescent health, services, and programs.
Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
Please send all inquiries to MCHAdolescentHealthSummit@health.ok.gov.
How do we make travel arrangements?
Please follow your agency’s policy for travel. Click the button below to download the template letter for supervisory support.
We would like to thank the following:
- Amplify Youth Health Collective
- Family Support and Prevention Service (OSDH)
- Honestly Youth Sexual Health
- Oklahoma Children's Hospital
- Oklahoma Department of Health, Injury Prevention Services
- Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Oklahoma Family Network
- Oklahoma Prevention Leadership Committee Youth Advisory Subcommittee
- Oklahoma State Department of Education
- Southern Plains Tribal Health Board
- Strong Tomorrows