|STATUS||AMENDED||DATE STATUS||CLOSING DATE||DESCRIPTION||BUYER|
EGID is seeking suppliers to offer vision benefits to eligible OEIBA Program participants.
Vision Service Plan Insurance Company; Vision Care Direct; Superior Vision Services, Inc., and Primary Vision Care Services, Inc.
- Bidder Instructions
- Amendment 2
- Amendment 1
- Attachment A
- Attachment B
- Attachment C
- Attachment D
- Exhibit 1 - Census Data
- Exhibit 2 - Carrier Eligibility Export
- Exhibit 3 - Debit Card File Layout
- Exhibit 4 - Oklahoma State Employees Benefits Act
- Exhibit 5 - OEIBB Commercial Carrier Policy OMES
- Exhibit 6 - Vision Plan Premium Quote
- Exhibit 7 - Vision Plan Design
- Exhibit 8 - Vision Network Bid Submission
- Exhibit 9 - Minimum Required Reporting
- Exhibit 10 - Operational Reports
- Exhibit 11 - Premium Discrepancy Report
- Exhibit 12 - Advertising Approval Request Form
- OMES Form CP004
- OMES Form CP076
- OMES Vendor Payee Form
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.