|STATUS||AMENDED||date status||CLOSING DATE||DESCRIPTION||BUYER|
EGID is looking for Third Party Administrators (TPA), to provide claims administration, customer service, reporting, and other professional services for its health, dental, and life insurance plans offered by and through EGID.
- Bidder Instructions
- Amendment 1
- Amendment 2
- Amendment 3 -Questions and Answers
- Attachment A - Solicitation
- Attachment B - General Terms
- Attachment C - EGID Contract Terms
- Attachment D - IT Terms
- Exhibit 1 - EGID Member Eligibility File Layout
- Exhibit 2 - EGID Provider Eligibility File Layout
- Exhibit 3 - Section 125 FSA Paid Claims File
- Exhibit 4 - EGID Select Provider Eligibility File Layout
- Exhibit 5 - EGID Weekly COB File
- Exhibit 6 - Subrogation Claim File
- Exhibit 7 - Subrogation Review Outcome File
- Exhibit 8 - EGID TPA Report Matrix
- Exhibit 9 - EGID TPA Price and Cost
- Exhibit 10 - Performance Guarantees
- OMES Form CP004
- OMES Form CP076
- OMES Form Vendor Payee
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.