Skip to main content

Contact Us

For more information or questions, please contact the Bryan County Health Department:

Physical Address:
1524 W. Chuckwa
Durant, OK 74702 (behind the hospital)

Phone: (580) 924-4285
Fax: (580) 924-1651

How To Contact The Oklahoma State Department Of Health

State health department office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., CST, Monday through Friday. Closed on all legal holidays. The mailing and street address is:

Oklahoma State Department of Health
123 Robert S. Kerr Ave., Suite 1702
Oklahoma City, OK 73102-6406

The general information numbers during these office hours are (405) 426-8000, or (800) 522-0203 (available 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m CST).

Birth or Death certificate office hours are 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
For Birth & Death record questions e-mail: (your contact information required.)

Other department numbers reachable during these office hours may be found by clicking on the link for the specific program area.

Local county health department address and phone list:
State Of Oklahoma County Health Departments.

Press & Media Information

Contact Office of Communications, (405) 426-8937,

To Report A Disease or Outbreak

The Acute Disease Service Epidemiologist-on-call can be reached at (405) 426-8710. This is a 24 hours/7 days a week number where an epidemiologist is available for communicable disease consultations for healthcare providers and the general public.

Infectious Disease Prevention and Response

For Public Health Emergencies, Including Suspected Terrorism Events

Call the Emergency Preparedness and Response Service (EPRS) at (405) 271-0900.
This is a 24 hours / 7 days a week number where a EPRS representative is on call and will respond immediately.
Public Health and Medical Systems Preparedness and Response

Oklahoma State Department of Health Hotlines

State health department help lines and 1-800 information lines,
either operated after regular office hours, or having the capability
for a caller to leave a message:
Oklahoma State Department of Health Hotlines

Other information and help hotlines around the state.

OSDH Comment/Complaint Forms

For complaints regarding food service, HMO's, long term care, medical facilities, nurse aides, nursing homes and all other general comments or complaints use the OSDH Comment/Complaint Form.

For Long Term Care Complaints, you may also e-mail

For Medical Facilities Services Complaints, which includes: Hospitals, Home Care Agencies, Hospices, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Dialysis Units, and other non-long term care facilities please e-mail:

For investigations or review of generic service complaints, misuse of state property or funds by an employee, complaints for which no grievance can be filed, allegations of fraud, waste, abuse, mismanagement, misconduct and failure to follow established procedures use the Office of Accountability Systems Complaint Form.


If you need a document in an alternative format to meet your accessibility needs or have any difficulty viewing any content with assistive technology, please contact us at

Back to Top