Apply for the Oklahoma Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC).
Oklahoma Women, Infants & Children Program
WIC provides nutritious foods to supplement the diets of women, infants and children. WIC foods are specifically chosen to provide the nutrients you and
your children need.
WIC promotes healthy eating, active lifestyles and nutrition education through:
- Online nutrition education
- Interactive nutrition and fitness group classes
- Private consultations with Registered/Licensed Dietitians (RD/LD). RD/LDs are nutrition experts available through the WIC Program and are your most reliable source of nutrition information.
How Can I Get WIC?
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have recently given birth
- Children up to the age of five
Applying for WIC is easy! To become a WIC Client,
Call a WIC Clinic near you to schedule an appointment to visit the clinic.
The person receiving the benefits will need to attend the appointment. You will need to bring proof of identification, income and address.
Oklahoma State Department of Health
123 Robert S Kerr, Suite 1702
Oklahoma City, OK 73102-6406
Phone: (405) 426-8500
Toll Free: (888) 655-2942
Fax: (405) 900-7576
For voter registration assistance call:
Toll free: 866-607-7705
Oklahoma City area: 405-521-2391
WIC has excellent career opportunities for Registered/Licensed Dietitians!
Call 1-888-655-2942 for openings in Oklahoma.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.