|STATUS||AMENDED||DATE STATUS||CLOSING DATE||DESCRIPTION||BUYER|
Board of Nursing seeking drug testing management with administrative support services.
- Bidder Instructions
- Amendment 1
- Attachment A
- Attachment B
- Attachment C
- Attachment D
- Exhibit 1
- Exhibit 2
- I-08 Laboratory Approval Criteria
- I-09 Body Fluid Testing Guidelines
- OMES Form CP004
- OMES Form CP076
- OMES Form Vendor Payee
- PA-03 PAP Body Fluid Testing Guidelines
- PA-04 PAP Lab Approval Criteria for Body Fluid Testing
- Security Certification Accreditation Assessment
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.