Skip to main content

Communicable Disease ControlCDD - Mosquito


Recognize and prevent communicable disease outbreaks such as food and water born illness, tuberculosis, and childhood diseases. 

Contact to OSDH Communicable Disease website:    Acute Disease Service

OSDH Reportable Disease Forms/Cards:    Disease Reporting

Center for Disease Control - Health Topics A-Z:


Registered nurses and sanitarians are always available to investigate outbreaks as they occur.  In most circumstances, these professionals work as a local team with consultation from state epidemiologists to address community problems. 

To report a problem

Please call (405) 262-0042 to report a problem.  TUPS-1800QuitNow.gif

Links for fact sheets for diseases

Contact person for questions

For questions please contact Candice at (405) 262-0042 or email

Contact Information:
Canadian County Health Department
100 S. Rock Island
El Reno, OK  73036
(405) 262-0042

1023 E. Vandament
Yukon, OK  73099
(405) 354-4872

PHB seal
Back to Top