QIES Help Desk OASIS Training and Workshops
Please read the following before registering:
- Registration is REQUIRED to receive material.
- We ask that you register each person that plans to attend the workshop.
- Walk-ins are welcome but the material is NOT guaranteed.
- Please contact the QIES Help Desk for any assistance or questions at
(405) 426-8160 or OASIShelp@health.ok.gov
Training Name and Date
Regulatory Updates and OASIS-E Clinical Training
Gordon Cooper Technology Center
1 John C. Bruton Blvd.,
Overview of regulations, applications, and deficiencies; Review OASIS-E changes along with interactive Q&As.
If in attendance at the training all day, you could earn 6 Self-Study hours for Administrator License.
If you need help with clinical, automation, or workshop questions, please contact the QIES Help Desk at (405) 426-8160 or OASIShelp@health.ok.gov.
Our trainers are here for you!