Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
|Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|Awarded||Yes||Original||February 20, 2020||RFP for a Third Party Claims Administrative service to handle Worker's Compensation claims for state agencies through the Risk Management Department’s Workers’ Compensation program.||Vanessa Young|
|01 0900000426 Bidder Instructions.docx||86.06 KB|
|02 0900000426 Attachment A Solicitation.docx||14.73 KB|
|03 0900000426 Exhitit #1 General Questionaire.xls||48.5 KB|
|Amendment 1 0900000426.docx||74.2 KB|
|Amendment 2 0900000426.docx||74.17 KB|
|Amendment 3 0900000426.docx||73.62 KB|
|Amendment 4 0900000426.docx||73.56 KB|
|Amendment 5 0900000426.pdf||203.06 KB|
|04 0900000426 Exhibit #2 Pricing.docx||24.64 KB|
|07 0900000426 Attachment B State General Terms.docx||150.87 KB|
|08 0900000426 Attachment D IT Terms.docx||57.17 KB|
|09 0900000426 Responding Bidder ORM-CP-076.docx||83.81 KB|
|10 0900000426 Non Collusion FORM-CP-004 .docx||83.33 KB|
|11 0900000426 OMESFormVendorPayee.docx||94.13 KB|
|0900000426 Exhibit #6 - Claims Data PY16-PY18 vF.xlsx||678.27 KB|
|0900000426- Exhibit #8 - SOK WC Loss Run Year End.xlsx||663.8 KB|
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.