Order Tech Now
Order Tech Now is your one-stop shop for procuring pre-approved client computers, accessories, software and more. State agencies may acquire these products directly from approved vendors knowing these products will work within our technology environment, meet our state architecture and security requirements and be supportable by OMES.
Which computer is right for you? View OMES Computer Ordering Widget (COW) for product specifications of current models.
How to Order
- To purchase additional Microsoft licensing (Visio, PowerBI, Project, etc.), contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order Software & Accessories
- Order Computers, Laptops, Tablets (Dell & Apple)*
- Contact your agency CPO to order on Dell.
- Order Accessories (Apple)
*Note: To order computers, laptops and tablets create a request
in the Service Desk portal.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services has coordinated with approved vendors to implement the leasing solution for state computers. State agencies are required to procure approved software, hardware and accessories directly from these approved vendors. The benefits of this are knowing these devices will work in our technology environment, meet state architecture and security requirements and be supportable by OMES complying with the IT Consolidation and Coordination Act (62 OS § 62-35.1 (link opens in new window).
Standard Computer, Laptop & Tablet Configurations
View the OMES COW for pricing, configuration and available accessories for state standard computers, laptops and tablets.
Effective date of July 1, 2021.
Note: Leases are for 36 months.
Need to just order accessories? Contact your agency CPO to order on Dell.
Need to order a different workstation than the standard? For any special configuration, please complete the Lease Exemption Form (access required, opens in new window). The system notifies the submitter of approval/denial. If approved for exemption, please attach to the requisition for support justification. Contact the OMES Service Desk for more information.
If you do not require physical hardware but instead a site to log into to gain access to a computer environment, we now have virtual leasing as an option. Refer to the Service Map for more information.
OMES partnered with industry leaders to provide competitive leasing options for desktops, laptops and tablets to include the following benefits:
- No high upfront costs. Cost is spread over the life of the lease, and funds stay consistent each year for technology refresh.
- Pre-installed. Computer arrives with the right software and needed security configuration.
- Enhanced support. Includes 24/7 remote vendor support and next day on-site vendor support.
- Minimized risk. Keeps security current, reducing risk and ensuring state data protection.
- Less maintenance. Newer, leased equipment costs less to maintain than outdated workstations.
- It is the state standard. Purchasing workstations requires an exception.
- Geo-tracking capabilities. Ability to physically locate assets if connected to a network.
- Streamlined installation and removal process. Image, tag and deploy computers to your location. Remove workstations according to EPA regulations. Provide an end-of-life certificate of destruction.