Fleet Management Service Department offers vehicle maintenance and report for state agencies.
- Preventive Maintenance Services for State-Owned Vehicles - OMES Policy FM G001 (rev. 06/17/2019)
- Non-reporting Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) Units - OMES Policy FM G002 (rev. 06/17/2019)
- Road Assistance - OMES Policy FM A001 (rev. 06/17/2019)
- Accidents and Incidents - OMES Policy FM A002 (rev. 08/04/2020)
Service shall be performed in the FMD maintenance facility.
Here are key reminders regarding servicing of and acquiring parts and accessories for FMD-owned vehicles outside FMD garage:
- All repair or service and parts acquisition must to be pre-approved by FMD Service.Note: Authorization by FMD shall be obtained prior to commencement of the work. Unnecessary or unapproved services will be billed to agencies.
- All parts acquisition must be pre-approved by FMD Service prior to payment. Unnecessary or unapproved purchases will be billed to agencies.
- All invoices (service detail and copy of receipt) for services and parts for Fleet-owned vehicles shall be submitted to FMD regardless of value.
Additional State Maintenance Facilities
OSU Transportation Services
2024 West Farm Road
Stillwater, OK 74078-2060
OU Fleet Services (not accepting payments with the Fleet Card)
510 E. Chesapeake
Norman, OK 73019
Phone: 405-325-1795 or
800-522-0772 ext. 1795
Scheduling Visit and Service Pre-Authorization
Customer Scheduling (Leasing, Owning)
Lease Customers (Accidents, Recalls)
317 NE 31st St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105-4003
Phone: 405-521-2204Fax: 405-525-2682
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM (excluding State holidays)