About Fleet Management
Fleet Management was created to oversee the acquisition, lease, operation, maintenance, repair and disposal of the vehicles needed to conduct the state's business. Fleet's mission also includes a rental fleet available to state agencies and a maintenance facility necessary to repair state agency vehicles. Fleet Management is a competitive enterprise and does not receive any appropriated funds to support its core mission.
Provide economical motor vehicle services to State agencies including policy oversight, leasing, maintenance management, reporting, and educating, training and promoting alternative fuel usage in both the public and private sectors.
- Sound financial systems and practices to support FM's services by ensuring accurate and accountable financial performance.
- Provide efficient services that meet the customers' needs.
- Provide accurate and consistent count of all state owned motor vehicles, operational data and utilization.
- Effectively manage the operating cost of the entire fleet of state owned motor vehicles.
- Provide opportunities for each Fleet Management employee.
- Manage Fleet Management staff effectively.
2616 N. Stiles Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
View on map