Employer Resources and Forms
Check out the US Department of Labor's "Workplace Posters" page for information and copies of required postings for employers. This page also contains a link to eLaws Poster Advisor to help determine which posters are required to post at your business.
Employers who contribute to Oklahoma's Unemployment Insurance tax are required under section 2-502 of the Oklahoma Employment Security Act to post the OES-044 Unemployment Insurance Benefits, Notice to Workers poster in places readily accessible to employees.
Many of the below forms can be found by visiting our EZ Tax Express portal.
UI Tax Forms
Employee Separation Response and Appeal Forms
- Employer Deductible Income Statement (OES-920) - Word Doc
- Employer Discharge Statement (OES-921) - Word Doc
- Employer Voluntary Quit Statement (OES-922) - Word Doc
- Misconduct of Employee Affidavit - Word Doc
- Employer Document of Appeal (OES-400) - Word Doc
- Application To Withdraw Appeal Before Hearing (OES-403) - Word Doc
Business Change Notification Forms
- Employer's Report on Termination of Business in Whole or Part (OES-024)
- Employer's Notice of Acquisition of Business (OES-055)
- OESC Power of Attorney - Benefits (OES-190B)
- OESC Power of Attorney - Tax (OES-190T)