Skip to main content

Applications for Disaster Unemployment Assistance (DUA) is available for those who were impacted by the severe weather that occurred on April 25, 2024 through May 9, 2024 in Carter, Hughes, Love, Murray, Okmulgee, Pontotoc, Osage and Washita counties. The deadline to submit a claim for DUA 4776 is July 1, 2024. Applications submitted after that date will be considered untimely unless the individual provides good cause for filing after the deadline. All individuals must file an unemployment insurance claim at For more information or questions, individuals can call the Unemployment Service Center at 405-525-1500 or visit one of the OESC’s field offices.

Find Workers

OESC prides itself on matching talent with opportunity. As employers, OESC and its partners are available to you for all your talent needs. Post openings, browse candidates or sign up for events around the state. 

Also, the local Oklahoma Works offices and staff are responsible for administering Labor Exchange programs and services to job seekers and employers. We aim to provide robust reemployment services to job seekers helping them transition to a new career or attain self-sufficiency and economic stability while also helping employers find workers to fill open positions. Our Labor Exchange services can be accessed online at or by contacting a local Oklahoma Works office in your area.

Employer Features of

Post job openings, browse candidate resumes, receive applications, and manage your company profile.

Oklahoma Works American Job Centers

These centers can help you advertise your positions to local job seekers, and even host hiring events at their location where you can meet with and interview job seekers on site.

Job Fairs

Find upcoming job fairs for your area or industry in our events calendar. Register to participate.

Hiring At-Risk or Underserved Workers

Find benefits and tax breaks to support hiring those who have historically faced barriers to employment.

Hiring Foreign Workers

Read more on how to file and certify Foreign Workers. Access information about H-2A and H2B visas and Migrant Seasonal Agricultural Workers.

Back to Top