Skip to main content


OESC exists to help build a robust and thriving business community for employers of all kinds. We’re here to attract, inspire, and support businesses big and small. Explore the following resources available to all of our valued employers.

Employee Separation

Learn more about employer responsibilities for employee separation, how to respond to an OES-617 or appeal a decision, and how to file a mass claim.

Find Workers

Post openings, search for qualified candidates, join local job fairs, and work with OESC to find your next employee.

New Hire Requirements

OESC is the designated state agency in Oklahoma to receive new hire reports. Learn more about what's required, where to send reports, and answers to many common questions.

Contribution Rates & Benefit Wage Charges

After an employee separates from employment, and their eligibility for unemployment benefits has been determined, employers are notified of benefit wage charges, which is used to calculate a company's annual contribution rate to the Oklahoma Unemployment Insurance Trust Fund.  Click the button below to learn more about how the annual rate and benefit wage charges are calculated, how to protest either, and what impact it means to your business. 

Hiring At-Risk and Underserved Workers

Assisting and promoting employment of at-risk and underserved workers continues to be a priority for the OESC. Some of the ways we help employers hire these workers are through two programs.

The Work Opportunity Tax Credit program offers a tax credit incentive to hire individuals in certain target groups.

The Federal Bonding Program provides individual fidelity bonds (at no cost) to employers for job applicants who are deemed unbondable by commercial carriers.

Report fraudulent unemployment claims using our online fraud form.

Back to Top