- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- Oklahoma Partnership Initiative (OPI)
- Oklahoma Prevention Needs Assessment (OPNA)
- Overdose Prevention Naloxone Initiative
- State/Tribal Epidemiology Outcomes Workgroup (STEOW)
- Police and Communities Together (PACT360)
- Regional Prevention Coordinators (RPC)
- Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
- State Prevention Enhancement Grant (SPE)
- Strategic Prevention Framework State Incentive Grant (SPFSIG)
- Synar Compliance
- Underage Drinking Prevention
- Suicide Prevention and Early Intervention
TAKE THE ONLINE ROLE-PLAY SIMULATION AND HELP CHANGE LIVES Teachers and staff are in the ideal position to recognize when students behavior, or changes in behavior, may be signals of distress.
Kognito's PK-12 suite comprises three simulations designed for professional development. Topics in the suite address topics of mental health, suicide prevention and bullying, and how to support especially vulnerable students. These research-proven simulations go beyond knowledge and awareness to build user's skills and self-confidence through practice talking with virtual students and parents. This training opportunity is offered by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (Prevention Division) with support from federal grant number 1U79SM061736-01, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. There is no fee for participation.