EMS VEHICLE INSPECTION
During this time while our staff is working remotely, we are initiating a new way for requesting EMS Vehicle Inspections. Starting Monday 05/18/2020, you will be able to arrange for vehicle inspections by clicking:
- https://osdhphs.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cCIJ6SDD4koTxLT ; or
- If you have a Quick Response (QR) reader/scanner, you can use the QR code below.
Once you click the link/code, there will be a short form and sites on a map of inspection locations.
By providing this option, we hope to be able to:
- Reduce confusion by providing pre-planned inspection locations which you will be able to select from.
- Reduce travel time for agencies coming into Oklahoma City by establishing locations surrounding the metro.
- Capture the frequency and trends so our office can perform our duties more efficiently. Click for a step-by-step guide on how to submit your vehicle inspection request.
|EMRA Records/Equipment Review|
EMS Ground Agency Records Review
|Specialty Care Agencies|
Specialty Care Agency Records Review
Specialty Care Ground Ambulance Inspection Form
|Stretcher Aid Van|
|Stretcher Aid Van Records/Ambulance Review|
Oklahoma State Department of Health
123 Robert S Kerr Ave, Suite 1702
Oklahoma City, OK 73102-6406
Office: (405) 426-8480
Fax: (405) 900-7560 or 4059007560@Xmedius.com (using email)