Skip to main content

File a Citizen Complaint

The OWRB has been authorized to respond to citizen complaints of alleged site specific rule violations through OAC 785:1-11-1 for Water Permitting, Water Well Drilling and Pump Installation, Dam Safety, and Floodplain Management.

Complaints may be submitted through the Citizen Complaint Form or by contacting the OWRB at 405-530-8800.

Other water-related complaints, such as those involving water quality or contamination, are under the jurisdiction of the following state or federal agencies. Please visit these websites for more information:

Last Modified on Aug 22, 2023