|Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|Closed||Yes||Changed||April 28, 2020||Seeking responses from potential suppliers to provide outdoor warning systems products and services for state agencies and affiliates to purchase on an as-needed basis.||Joseph Farani|
|0900000438 Attachment A Solicitation.docx||21.77 KB|
|0900000438 Attachment B State General Terms.docx||75.27 KB|
|0900000438 Attachment C Statewide Specific Terms.docx||21.97 KB|
|0900000438 Attachment D IT Terms.pdf||227.74 KB|
|0900000438 Amendment 1.docx||66.42 KB|
|0900000438 Amendment 2.docx||69.68 KB|
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.