- To benefit a municipality that meets the state's affordability criteria
- To benefit a municipality that does not meet the state's affordability criteria but will benefit individual ratepayers
- 100% of eligible project costs up to $1,500,000
- No cost share requirement
- Documentation required for collaborative funding
- If a Consent Order or Notice of Violation has been issued by ODEQ on the wastewater system, loan forgiveness must be used to address tasks outlined in the CO or NOV
- Entities may only receive one award per fiscal year
- Funding allocation will be based on an entity's Project Priority List (PPL) ranking
- Ranking will be locked in on a quarterly basis
- Should a project not proceed to the OWRB Board of Directors within the quarter those funds are available, existing PPL projects will be re-ranked, along with the initial ranking of any new PPL submissions, at the following quarter
Call for Projects
CWSRF SFY 2025 Intended Use Plan Public Meeting
Tuesday, June 4, 2024 from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The public may attend in person at 3800 North Classen Boulevard in Oklahoma City or virtually by registering below.
The Intended Use Plan public comment deadline is 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 6, 2024. Comments can be submitted to FAD@owrb.ok.gov.
As part of the CWSRF's strategic planning efforts and to ensure adequate funding for Oklahoma's wastewater infrastructure, the OWRB issues calls for eligible wastewater projects and other pollution control/water quality activities. This process does not obligate the participating authority or district to a specific project or dollar amount; the information gathered will only be used to assist the OWRB in tracking funding availability for potential projects. A list of eligibilities and Project Priority List ranking criteria can be found on the CWSRF program page.
The CWSRF requires the development of affordability criteria to assist in community ranking across Oklahoma. The EPA requires affordability criteria to include income and employment data, population trends, and any other data determined relevant by the State.