Services include selling state and federal surplus property by competitive bid, transferring goods from state and federal agencies to the Property Distribution Center, and assisting state agencies in resolving vendor issues.
MissionProcure excess federal property targeted to the needs of agencies and sub-political divisions of Oklahoma, and dispose of excess state property through use of best practices and accountable resale/auction programs.
- Maintain sound financial systems and practices to support PR's services by ensuring accurate and accountable financial performance.
- Provide effective and efficient services through collegial and productive relationships with all external customers.
- An efficient processes management that optimizes PR resources and reduces administrative and operating costs.
- Provide opportunities for each PR employee.
- Manage PR staff efficiently.
Branches of Property Reutilization:
304 S. Miller Place
Oklahoma City, OK 73108