Property Distribution (PD) is the federally designated Oklahoma State Agency for Surplus Property and administers the Federal Surplus Property Donation Program and the DOD 1033 Program, also known as the Law Enforcement Support Office. These programs acquire excess federal property and make it available to eligible organizations statewide. Presently, there are over 300 agencies that utilize the law enforcement program.
Law Enforcement Support Office (LESO) for the State of Oklahoma - 1033 Program
1033 Program exists to provide service and equipment for the Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA) of the State of Oklahoma. OMES Property Distribution acts as the Law Enforcement Support Office (LESO), which is the point of contact for the 1033 Program for LEA.The Oklahoma Law Enforcement Support Office acts on behalf of the Law Enforcement Agencies (Donees) and submits requests to the Federal Law Enforcement Support Office for equipment needed.
- Air Card - Allows law enforcement agencies to purchase aviation fuel and minor repair services from airports.
- Auto Choice - Allows law enforcement to purchase vehicles off of General Services Administration (GSA) vehicle contract.
- General Services Administration (GSA) Contracts - Allows law enforcement agencies to purchase items necessary for counter drug activities off of GSA contracts.
- The Donation Program acquires excess federal property and makes it available to eligible donees statewide for a nominal transportation and handling fee.
- Property donated by the Program is subject to 12-18 month use restrictions and requirements.
- All funds received for property remain in the Donation Program for the benefit of the donees and customers.
- Eligible Program Donees (www.gsa.gov)
Vehicles are purchased from public auction and sold to eligible customers at reasonable prices.
Direct allocation is when property is directly shipped to a donee.
Monthly Property Listing
- Donees - Please be sure your Title VI & IX Nondiscrimination Poster is displayed, contact Genary Bolden at firstname.lastname@example.org in the event you need a poster to display.
- For Property Distribution auction materials, visit www.gsaauctions.gov.
- Law Enforcement Agencies: LESO/LEAP (1033) program information available by contacting John Fletcher at 405-425-2700 or via email at email@example.com.
- Donees can have items placed on Hold, this means that an item or items can be held just for you for up to seven calendar days only.
- Phone in holds will last 24 hours, in person holds last seven calendar days.
Looking for something in particular?Don't forget about our Wish List (Form 005). If you are looking for something that we don't currently have, we can look for you. When it comes in, you will have first chance at the property!
304 S. Miller Place
Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Phone: 405-425-2700 or 800-789-6776
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(excluding State holidays)
Oklahoma State Director
LESO/LEAP (1033) Program Information