|Status||amended||date status||closing date||description||buyer|
|Open||Yes||Changed||01-Dec-22||Statewide contract for the acquisition and support of end-user computing devices, servers, storage and peripherals.||Cristy Newton|
- Bidder instructions
- Amendment 1
- Amendment 2
- Amendment 3
- Amendment 4
- Attachment A Solicitation
- Attachment B State General Terms
- Attachment C Statewide Specific Terms
- Attachment D IT Terms
- Exhibit 1 Contract Requirements
- Exhibit 2 Pricing Sheet
- IT Security Certification
- OMES Form CP004
- OMES Form CP076
- OMES Form Vendor Payee
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.