|STATUS||AMENDED||DATE STATUS||CLOSING DATE||DESCRIPTION||BUYER|
The Employees Group Insurance Division is seeking qualified third-party administrators to provide claims administration, customer service, reporting and other professional services for its disability insurance plan.
Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Bidder Instructions
- Amendment 1
- Attachment A
- Attachment B
- Attachment C
- Attachment D
- Exhibit 1 - Business Associate Agreement
- Exhibit 2 - T reasury Issue File Record Layout
- Exhibit 3 - Disability Reimbursement Agreement
- Exhibit 4 - Disability Export
- Exhibit 5 - Disability Paid Claims History 2020
- Exhibit 6 - EGID Disability TPA Required Reporting List 2023
- Exhibit 7 - Disability Report Samples
- Exhibit 8 - Actuarial Valuation for EGID Disability Plan
- Exhibit 9 - Pricing
- OMES Form CP004
- OMES Form CP076
- OMES Form Vendor Payee
- Third Party Risk Assessment Policy
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.