|STATUS||AMENDED||DATE STATUS||CLOSING DATE||DESCRIPTION||BUYER|
State of Oklahoma and NASPO ValuePoint master agreement for body-worn cameras, in-car video systems, automatic license plate readers, interview/interrogation room video and recording and video storage, data security, software and peripherals.
- Request for Proposal
- Amendment 1 - Change in Closing Date|
- Amendment 2 - Additional Change in Closing Date
- Attachment A - Business Admin Response
- Attachment B - Technical Response
- Attachment C - Reference Survey
- Attachment D - Pricing Template
- Attachment D-1 - Price Scenarios
- Attachment E - Scope of Work
- Attachment F - Bidder instructions
- Attachment G - Value Added Plan
- Attachments K-T State Terms
- Attachment U - Maryland Intent to Participate
- Exhibits A-D Terms and Conditions
- Pre-Bid Information
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.