|Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|Closed||Yes||Changed||April 29, 2020||Seeking responses for a mandatory statewide contract for a reseller of Microsoft products and services.||Sheri Diehm|
|0900000433-Cover Page-Bidder Instructions.pdf||729.22 KB|
|0900000433-Attachment A-Specifications.docx||59.85 KB|
|0900000433-Attachment B-State General Terms.docx||102.63 KB|
|0900000433-Attachment C-Statewide Specific Terms.docx||49.51 KB|
|0900000433-Attachment D-IT Terms.docx||76.17 KB|
|0900000433-Security Certification.xlsx||514.95 KB|
|0900000433-Amendment2 .docx||57.82 KB|
|Exhibit 1 of Amendment #2-EA 6689110 - Non-DHS Enrollment.xlsx||4.3 KB|
|Exhibit 2 of Amendment #2-EA 6701034 - Lead Enrollment.xlsx||4.36 KB|
|Exhibit 3 of Amendment #2-EA 8342564 - OK House Enrollment.xlsx||3.69 KB|
|Exhibit 4 of Amendment #2-EA 46816489 - SCE1.xlsx||3.86 KB|
|Exhibit 5 of Amendment #2-EA 62522030 - SCE2.xlsx||3.73 KB|
|Exhibit 6 of Amendment #2-EA 8642891 - Public Safety.xlsx||3.79 KB|
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.