|Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|Cancelled||Yes||Changed||April 27, 2020||EGID is seeking an experienced data warehouse vendor that provides analysis, reporting, and decision support for its medical and pharmacy benefit programs.||Vanessa Young|
|Attachment A Business Associate Agreement.docx||27.41 KB|
|Attachment B Statement of Compliance.docx||25.32 KB|
|Attachment C - Cost Proposal.docx||18.53 KB|
|Attachment D Security Assessment.xlsx||515.28 KB|
|Attachment E Hosting Terms.docx||96.89 KB|
|Attachment H - Example Service Level Agreement.docx||17.82 KB|
|Attachment I - Reference Letter.docx||16.93 KB|
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.