Policy, Standards and Publications
The statutory duties, responsibilities and authority of the CIO and Information Services are set forth as follows:
IT Standards and Policies
- Application Software Versioning Standard
- Cloud Computing Standard
- Collaborative Standards
- Desktop Support Standard
- Domain Name Standard
- IT Project Management Standards
- Information Security Policy, Procedures and Guidelines
- Information Technology Accessibility Standards
- Mobile Device Platform Standard
- Mobile Services Standard
- Occupational Licensing Standard
- OMES Background Check Standard
- OMES HIPAA Privacy and Security Policy
- OMES ISD Procurement Policies
- OMES ISD Local Administrator Account Adopted
- Online Collaborative Spaces
- Personal Device Standard
- Social Media & Networking Policy and Standards
- Third Party Risk Assessment Standard
Approved Hardware and Software
View preapproved software and hardware for your agency at approved.ok.gov.
DefinitionsIndividual Use: This box will be marked “Yes” if the hardware or software is approved for individual use. The individual must have prior approval.Hardware Link: The link to the company’s website to view the product. Refer to the State Purchasing procedures to purchase the product.Software Link: The link to the company’s website to view the product. Refer to our SOP to purchase the product.
Oklahoma Workstation Standards
OMES Information Services has updated the state standards for workstations to meet the needs of the modern workforce and adjusted the acquisition process in order to comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Consolidation and Coordination Act located at 62 O.S. Sections 35.1 through 35.9. Configurations and prices include all base licensing and services required to comply with ITCCA.
Progress Report on Unification
The State of Oklahoma Chief Information Officer (CIO) is required to produce a quarterly report that provides an update as to the status of the unification of information technology (IT).