To empower State of Oklahoma employees to improve and enhance their overall well-being.
Thrive is the state employee wellness program that has been in existence since 2005. Our program revolves around eight components of wellness – physical, emotional, environmental, financial, intellectual, occupational, social, and spiritual – by providing programs that include a variety of education, activities and challenges for state employees and their families. It’s our journey and our promise to help the State of Oklahoma workforce cultivate excellence and in short, Thrive.
To provide programs that motivate and challenge employees to desire to live happy and fulfilled lives by achieving total well-being. Thrive stands behind the following eight components:
- PhysicalRecognizing the need for physical activity, health foods and sleep in order to have energy to live and get things done.
- EmotionalBeing able to cope effectively with life’s challenges, and having resilience and mental energy to get things done each day.
- EnvironmentalBeing happy in your own surroundings and space. Enjoying good health by occupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well-being.
- FinancialSatisfaction with current and future financial situations and managing your economic life.
- IntellectualFinding ways to expand knowledge and skills, and recognizing creative abilities.
- OccupationalPersonal satisfaction and enrichment from one's work.
- SocialDeveloping a sense of connection and belonging by having positive interactions and friendships, as well as a strong support system.
- SpiritualExpanding one's sense of purpose and meaning in life, and achieving inner peace.