The special population workgroup focused on the African-American population in Oklahoma submitted a Report of Recommendations to the ODMHSAS in June 2012.
- African-American Factsheet
- Cultural Considerations in AOD Treatment for African Americans (Article)
- Faith Matters (Report)
- Preventing Substance Abuse Among African American Children and Youth: Race Differences in Risk Factor Exposure and Vulnerability (Article)
- Drug Abuse Prevention for High-Risk African-American Children and Their Families: A Review and Model Program (Article)
- National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) (Report)
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey 2011