Applying for Funding
Agencies interested in partnering with the Oklahoma Highway Safety Office (OHSO) will be required to complete a pre-application. Notices of grant opportunities will be released via GovDelivery. Click here to subscribe and receive information about the next pre-application period.
If a project is selected for potential inclusion in OHSO’s Highway Safety Plan (HSP), the organization will have the opportunity to complete the full application process through the online grant system, Oklahoma Grant Exchange (OGX).
The grant application timeline is as follows:
- Early January: Pre-application period closes
- Mid-January: Reviews are completed and full application notices are sent to those selected to move forward in the grant application process.
- Mid-January: OGX application period opens
- Mid-February: Deadline for OGX application submissions
Agreement Negotiation and Preparation
- Mid-April: Agencies are notified of grant funding
- Mid-April Through Early June: Negotiations with partner agencies
- October 1: Grant agreements are completed