Members can login or sign up to access detailed information about your account with TRS.
Forms 1099-R for 2023 are now available. The fastest way to receive your 1099-R is to register for electronic delivery on MyTRS (under the Personal Information tab) and to access your 1099-R (under the TRS Membership tab). For all others, mailed forms should arrive within 1-2 weeks after January 31, 2024. Frequently Asked Questions for 1099s can be found on the TRS website.
Pre-Retirement Information Verification REMINDER
- When completing your Pre-Retirement Information Verification (PIV) on MyTRS (under the TRS Membership tab), please upload the following documents:
- Proof of birth
- Joint annuitant’s proof of birth
- Marriage license (if applicable)
- Pay stub or current leave statement (if you have 120 days of unused sick leave).
- If any document was previously submitted to TRS, please click on the appropriate checkbox instead of uploading the document again.
- To retire on June 1st, you must submit a PIV no later than March 1st.
- Please see retirement timelines on the TRS website.
- If you should have trouble with your online submission, please click here for our mailable form. Please remember to include all required documents.