|status||amended||date status||closing date||description||buyer|
|Canceled||Yes||Changed||12-Apr-23||Seeking data management software compatible with existing OSBI data storage arrays to store and manage digital evidence.||Rhonda Spain|
- Amendment 1
- Amendment 2 – Q&A
- Bidder Instructions
- Attachment A - Exhibit 1
- Attachment B - State General Terms
- Attachment D - IT Terms
- Exhibit - Pricing
- Exhibit 2 - Value Added
- Exhibit 3 - Reference PPI Questionnaire
- Exhibit 4 - IT Security Certification Accreditation Assessment
- OMES Form CP004
- OMES Form CP076
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.