|Status||Amended||date status||closing date||description||buyer|
|Awarded||No||Original||04-Nov-22||Seeking a third party administrator to provide complete administrative and claims services for all types of flexible spending accounts.||Darlene Saltzman|
|$221,745.60||01-May-23||P&A Administrative Services, Inc|
- Final Execution Version
- Bidder Instructions
- Amendment 1
- Amendment 2
- Business Associate Agreement
- Appendix A - Questionaire
- Attachment A- Solicitation
- Attachment B - State General Terms
- Attachment D - IT Terms
- Exhibit 1 - Specifications
- Exhibit 2 - Price Sheet
- OMES CP Forms
- Security Certification Accreditation Assessment
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.