April 22, 2021
Claim Technologies Incorporated
|Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|Awarded||Yes||Original||Jan. 20, 2021||EGID is looking for an independent Health Claim Auditing Firm to perform a statistically valid audit of its medical and related claim adjustments processed by HealthSCOPE Benefits during calendar year 2019||Stephanie Beshears|
0900000470 Bidder Instructions
0900000470 Attachment A
0900000470 Attachment B
0900000470 Attachment D
0900000470 Exhibit Value Added Plan
0900000470 Exhibit Bidder Expert Form
0900000470 Exhibit Clarification Phase Guide
0900000470 Exhibit Level Of Expertise
0900000470 Exhibit Risk Assessment
0900000470 Exhibit State Expectations
0900000470 Exhibit Weekly Risk Reporting Guide
0900000470 OMES Form CP004
0900000470 OMES Form CP076
0900000470 OMES Amendment 1
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.