|Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|Awarded||Yes||Changed||February 07, 2020||EGID is seeking a Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) to provide processing services for prescription drug claims, support services and other professional services for the prescription drug benefit offered by HealthChoice.||Vanessa Young|
|Amendment 1 0900000422.docx||74.07 KB|
|Amendment 3 0900000422.docx||90.9 KB|
|Amendment 4 0900000422.docx||74.01 KB|
|Amendment 5 0900000422.docx||73.64 KB|
|Attachment A.pdf||181.01 KB|
|Attachment B.pdf||157.59 KB|
|Attachment D.xlsx||514.02 KB|
|Attachment E.pdf||255.65 KB|
|Exhibit3Blinded Claims Field Headers.xlsx||10.67 KB|
|Exhibit#3Commercial Blinded Claim Data.txt||147.04 MB|
|Exhibit#3Retirees Blinded Claim Data.txt||89.86 MB|
|Exhibit 2 EGWP updated.xlsx||69.81 KB|
|Exhibit 5 - SSI EGWP Standard UM for Copper Formulary_ 2020.xlsx||198.52 KB|
|Exhibit 6 - State of Oklahoma Commercial PA_Specialty PA as of 12_31_19.xlsx||21.8 KB|
|Exhibit 7 - State of Oklahoma Quantity Limits 1_1_2020.xlsx||49.95 KB|
|$3,600,000.00||May 01, 2020||CVS Caremark PCS, LLC|
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.