Monthly IS Updates
Applications + Data
Workday has digitally transformed the state issuance of W2. Over 38,000 W2s have been processed through the new Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) application with a less than 2% error rate. All W2 errors have been resolved and W2's have been issued for the impacted employees.
OMES is engaged in process optimization efforts with multiple agencies that could lead to additional optimized processes or robotics process automation. We are also partnering with vendors on a business process excellence program to help transform a backlog of business processes.
Customer Success + IT Operations
- The new ServiceNow Computer Ordering Widget, aka the COW is available for all your device ordering needs. You can expect a better selection of device options, in-depth support from our End User team and the ability to order individual accessories without ordering a full setup
- The OMES Service Desk is available 24/7 to answer questions and support you as you navigate the new system.
- Current leases with NTT will still be invoiced and paid to NTT. Agencies will be contacted if there are changes in this process.
- Check out our March customer success updates.
Networks + Servers
- During March 2023, the network team completed multiple agency projects:
- Collapsed Oklahoma Water Resources Board and Oklahoma Corporation Commission firewalls into OMES.
- Prepared the Oklahoma Corporation Commission to move from the Jim Thorpe building to the Will Rogers building.
- Transitioned the School for the Deaf to the state network and implemented network switches and access points.
- Added the Department of Mental Health to Oklahoma Secure for three locations.
OMES Oklahoma Cyber Command would like to invite you to the monthly Oklahoma Statewide Cyber Briefing on Thursday, March 30 from 2-3 p.m.
During this briefing, OMES Oklahoma Cyber Command will present, “Direct Deposit/Payroll Diversion Scams,” with Fraud Threat Analyst Celena Fisher. Additionally, Security Engineer Dustin Gregory will deliver a threat intelligence briefing.
Meeting link: Microsoft Teams (please include your first and last name when joining the brief).