Data Storage & Archival
Data is one of the most valuable resources that the State of Oklahoma maintains. To protect and appropriately manage it, Data-Driven Services ensures that records are:
- Securely Stored based on sensitivity and compliance requirements.
- Easily accessible across state agencies.
- Retained for the appropriate amount of time based on legal requirements.
The Data- Driven Services team is also moving forward with:
- Data Platform Consolidation to reduce the cost and risk associated with maintaining data.
- Data Platform Modernization to increase the ability to query, link, and share data.