Manicuring is the practice of cutting, trimming, polishing, coloring, tinting, cleansing the nails, or massaging, cleaning, treating or beautifying the hands and feet of any person.
Manicurist is a person licensed by the Board to perform nail care services to the public in a place licensed by the Board where nail care/manicuring/pedicuring services may be performed.
License & Fees Details
- Renewal required on the last day of birth month annually.
- Application/Initial Fee - $25.00
- License Renewal Fee - $25.00
- Late Penalty (License expired over two months) - $10.00
- Lost Renewal form (Renewal forms are mailed attached to license) - $5.00