Facial Operator means a person licensed by the Board to perform skin care, make-up and hair removal services to the public provided the hair removal services shall not include electrolysis.
Facial Technology is the practice of applying make-up, skin care or beautifying the face or neck by use of cosmetic preparations, antiseptics, tonics, lotions, or creams. Services include applying eyelashes or removing facial hair by tweezing, depilatories or waxing.
License & Fees Details
- Renewal required on the last day of birth month annually.
- Application/Initial Fee - $25.00
- License Renewal Fee - $25.00
- Late Penalty (License expired over two months) - $10.00
- Lost Renewal form (Renewal forms are mailed attached to license) - $5.00