Manicurist/Nail Technician Instructor
Manicurist/Nail Technician Instructor is a person licensed by the Board as a qualified teacher of the art and science of nail technology theory and practice.
- Hold a High School Diploma or a General Education Development Certificate
- Is over the age of sixteen
- Must hold a current Oklahoma Manicurist license
- Complete 1000 hours of study, or 300 hours if engaged in the practice of cosmetology for at least the preceding two (2) years (Any lapse in licensure will not be credited towards work experience as outlined in 199.7(n)(1)(2).
- Exam Fee - $35.00
- Pass a written and practical exam with a minimum of 75%