Master Instructor is a person who gives instruction as a qualified teacher in cosmetology or barbering.
- Hold a High School Diploma or a General Education Development Certificate
- Is over the age of sixteen
- Must hold a current Oklahoma Cosmetology or Barber license
- Complete 1000 hours of study, or 300 hours if engaged in the practice of cosmetology for at least the preceding two (2) years (Any lapse in licensure will not be credited towards work experience as outlined in 199.7(n)(1)(2).
- Exam Fee - $35.00
- Pass a written and practical exam with a minimum of 75%