TSET Discovery Grants
TSET Discovery Grants help fund creative solutions to address unique challenges and barriers.
- October 18, 2023: RFP will be posted by 5pm
- November 30, 2023: Applications due
- March 28, 2024: Awards announced
- July 1, 2024: Grant year begins
- Appendix A: Budget Tips, Tools & Match Guidance
- Appendix B: Work Plan Instructions
- Appendix C: Sample Comprehensive Tobacco-Free Policy
- Appendix D: Evaluation Plan Guidance
- Appendix E: Sample Workplace Wellness Policy and Instructions
- Attachment A: Cover Page
- Attachment B: FY25 Budget Template
- Attachment C: Work Plan Template
- Attachment C: Work Plan Template (MS Word)
- Attachment D: Organizational Assurances Checklist
- Attachment E: Worker's Comp Certification
- Attachment F: Tobacco-Free Policy Template
- Sample - FY25 Contract Terms and Conditions
About TSET Discovery Grants
These grants are available to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, public entities and educational institutions for projects directly related to one of TSET’s Constitutional areas of focus, which include the following areas:
- Tobacco prevention or cessation for high-risk groups
- Programs designed to maintain or improve the health of Oklahomans
- Programs to enhance the provision of health care services to Oklahomans, with particular emphasis on such programs for children
- Programs designed to enhance the health and well-being of senior adults
Proposed programs should target 1) large segments of people with strategies to prevent tobacco use or obesity, or 2) populations, regardless of size, with the greatest rates of tobacco use and/or obesity.
Maximum funding per applicant is available up to $250,000 per year. Funding is annual and renewable for up to three years based on performance, availability of funds, and approval by the TSET Board of Directors.
All awards are paid on a reimbursement basis; awarded organizations must be able to expend funds up front before TSET will reimburse for any charges.
Note: Infrastructure projects are not eligible under this funding opportunity
For specific questions regarding TSET Discovery Grants, please fill out this FORM. To ensure fairness in the Q&A process, we will collect all questions of this type and post them on TSET's website.