Skip to main content

Withdrawing Contributions

Upon termination of employment, a member may withdraw the accumulated contributions remitted to their account. A member may request a withdrawal packet by phone or via the internet. Completed forms will not be accepted before member’s last day on the job. The earliest one can receive payment is the 20th day of the 4th month after the termination date as verified by their former employer(s). Pre-tax funds may be rolled over to another tax-deferred account. The creditable service associated with the withdrawal event may be reinstated at a later date if the member resumes public education employment and has established twelve calendar months of creditable Oklahoma service. A redeposit of all withdrawn contributions must include all applicable interest.

For more information about Withdrawing Contributions, please refer to the Member Handbook.

Last Modified on Jan 19, 2022