|Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|Closed||Yes||Original||June 25, 2020||Oklahoma Health Care Authority is issuing this RFP to obtain Independent Verification and Validation contract(s) to provide services for CMCS and Oklahoma in support of the CMCS required certification activities.||Sheri Diehm|
|01 Section A Scope of Work.docx||146.6 KB|
|02 Section B Contract Terms and Conditions.docx||155.42 KB|
|03 Section C Instructions to Bidder.docx||117.41 KB|
|04 Section D Evaluation and Award Instructions.docx||115.06 KB|
|05 Attachment 1 Proposal Cover Page.docx||36.83 KB|
|06 Attachment 2 Checklist and Corporate Stability.docx||36.21 KB|
|07 Attachment 3 References.docx||31.58 KB|
|08 Attachment 4 Technical Narrative.docx||32.57 KB|
|09 Attachment 5 Potential Optional Services.docx||31.12 KB|
|10 Attachment 6 Pricing.xlsx||83.89 KB|
|11 Attachment 7 RFP Questions.xlsx||18.96 KB|
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.