March 22, 2021
|Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|Awarded||No||Original||Nov. 18, 2020||Supplier-hosted computerized maintenance management system for the purpose of tracking work experiences and opportunities.||Darlene Saltzmen|
|WBL Bidder Instructions.docx||133.78 KB|
|Contract Attachment A-Solicitation.docx||18.17 KB|
|Contract Attachment B-State General Terms.docx||81.41 KB|
|Contract Attachment D-IT Terms.pdf||286.93 KB|
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.