|STATUS||AMENDED||DATE STATUS||CLOSING DATE||DESCRIPTION||BUYER|
PIPS Solicitation for a supplier to provide a new Public Health Investigation and Disease Detection of Oklahoma (PHIDDO) system for the Oklahoma State Department of Health.
- Bidder Instructions
- Attachment A
- Attachment B
- Attachment C
- Attachment D
- Exhibit Level of Expertise
- Exhibit Risk Assessment
- Exhibit Value Added Plan
- Exhibit Bidder Expert Lead Form
- Amendment 1
- Exhibit Clarification Phase Guide
- Exhibit Current Conditions
- Exhibit Weekly Risk Reporting System Guide
- OMES Form CP004
- OMES Form CP076
- OMES Vendor Payee Form
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.