|STATUS||AMENDED||DATE STATUS||CLOSING DATE||DESCRIPTION||BUYER|
Oklahoma State Department of Health is looking to secure a supplier to provide a new Electronic Health Record System.
- Bidder Instructions
- Amendment 1
- Attachment A
- Attachment B
- Attachment C
- Attachment D
- Exhibit - Bidder Expert Lead Form
- Exhibit - Clarification Phase Guide
- Exhibit - Level of Expertise
- Exhibit - Risk Assessment Plan
- Exhibit - Value Added Plan
- Exhibit - Weekly Risk Reporting System Guide
- OMES FORM CP004
- OMES FORM CP076
- OMES Vendor Payee Form
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.